Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thank you!!

To my wonderful (who recently turned 50 years young himself) hubby ~ thanks for starting my day with this awesome surprise (and box of Kleenex :) ).  Every post was met with an "Oh my gosh!!" and a few other expletives, along with "Where did THAT photo come from??" And Dwight Miller....are you kidding me Chuck??  That post was totally THE biggest surprise so far - how in the heck?? You gotta love the internet!? What's next, a post from Kurt Warner (yeah baby!) my third grade teacher... or worse??  Below is a photo of the man (and our dog Russell)  behind all this hot mess :) - I LOVE YOU HONEY!!! THANKS for making my day special!!  To all ~ thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to bless me with this wonderful "memory board".  I am cherishing each post.

No comments:

Post a Comment