Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hi

Hi Cindy Darling!
This is your old and I do mean old (60) OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This you old friend Val back from Arizona
Ken passed away and I moved back to be with Mo   We get along so well and having fun. Its like being a kid again.  She turned 81 on August 8th. How old is your Mom and Gene. Are they still in Pella? How is Amy and Steve and Maddy and I forgot the name of your Grandson too. I hope all is good with you and Alan and what are you doing for work this way? I am at Valley West Mall at Younkers. I literally arrived applied and Saturday when I arrive back from Phoenix. I was lucky for sure to land a job that quickly, plus Mom's condo makes it only 5 minutes away.
Daniel is now the Catering Director for the Embassy Club, Des Moines Club, and the Masonic Temple. He is a single Dad with joint custody with Noah's Mom. He will be four on December the 4th of December. He is every bit Daniel and now he will know what it was like when raising him and I couldn't be happier. Tommy is now an attorney for the Phoenix Police department  and a  Lieutenant with the force. He will be 40 on November. Where has all the time gone???????????// and now we are 60!!!!!!
While I am trying to remember something about our birthdays?  I think the one that sticks out was how long it took you to get ready to go anywhere. I remember the ironing of your hair at your house and on another note would be me trying and I do believe was the piercing of your ears. You screamed so loud it scared the German Shepherd to death. I also enjoyed our Friskie's drive in and how much fun we had. My greatest remembrance will be your wedding with Alan, and Amy's too!  My catering powers after that were few and far between.
My phone here at home: 224-7180 and my cell 515-333-8738. Would love to see you both!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to try and email a picture of our Noah . My email address is valerie.travelli.
I hope to hear from you soon. Take Care
Love Val

No comments:

Post a Comment