Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Biggest Girlfriend, boy I can hardly believe that we are at the big 60.  I try to forget it as much as possible.  I guess it is true it is only a number!  I am so lucky to have you for my friend and I know I would have had a hard time making it through some of the more crazier times in my life without  your support.  You are a good support and a wonderful friend.  Enjoy the day and keep on fighting the good fight!!  Your other big friend JK

 

School Social Worker

Early ACCESS Social Worker

242-7633

 

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover    Mark Twain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment