Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Doesn't seem that long ago we were walking the halls of Southeast Polk. Still remember the time Dwight Miller and I drove down the alley behind your house. We thought we saw you sunbathing in the backyard, Dwight stopped his car and yelled, "Hey good lookin!" She looked up. I said to Dwight, "Man, that's her Mom!" Your Mother got a kick out of that.
The best way to describe an age is like the time I gave blood. One of the preliminary questions the nurse asked me was, "have you ever been in prison or juvenile detention". I answered "no, but my wife thinks I should have". The nurse replied, "in prison?". I said "no, juvenile detention".
Take Care, Have Fun, and have a Fantastic Birthday!
All the Best,
Chuck & Sally Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment